Recently the National Centre for Public Accreditation has certified that RSMU educational programs in the listed below fields meet the criteria of the European Standards for Quality Assurance of Education (ESG) and the International Standards of the World Federation of Medical Education (WFME):
- 33.02.01 Pharmacy – secondary vocational education;
- 33.05.01 Pharmacy – higher education, specialist program;
- 33.04.01 Industrial pharmacy – higher education, Master’s program;
- 33.08.01 Pharmaceutical technology – higher education, residency program;
- 33.08.02 Pharmacy management and economics – higher education, residency program;
- 33.08.03 Pharmaceutical chemistry and pharmacognosy - higher education, residency program.